3 thoughts on “Bale unroller/feeder

  1. How do you mean? It works good! Has a winch that tips the bale forward and back to raise and lower it and one that squeezes the arms together to pinch the bale. there are short spear on the ends of the arms that go into the center of the bale. It has springs attached to the two arms that pull the arms apart when the winch is released. Just like one that is on the back of a tractor except it uses winches instead of hydraulics.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: