The new bale wagon…. had to lengthen the ecentric arm that closes and opens the arms so there was more power from the cylinder and then I put a bigger cylinder on.. it ruins a bit slower, but I have more power.. Now, to get some weight to put on the front to help hold it down on them bigger bales…I have to run the pump with a battery powered drill, so far. something about these pumps., you must have to spin them pretty fast to get them started… might have to think on that a bit and come up with something else. sure would be nice if I didn’t have to rely on anything but muscle power.. me and the horses…