We got some yesterday evening. Afterwords it showed about a half an inch in the bucket on the step.
Then last night about bed time it set in again. This morning there is 2 and a half inches in the bucket, by the ruler. Wish we could share this with them folks in the south who are burning up.

I think it was a good idea to postpone the branding this weekend. Got some to go to this week, if it done rain them out.

Now, off to Church.