Saw this on another blog ( http://delftsman.mu.nu/) and agree 100 % so decided I needed to put it on here.
Hey, DHS, Here I am !
It seems that The Department of Homeland Security is monitoring social websites in an effort to root out possible “domestic terrorists”.. at least as Janet Napolitano defines them.
In the interest of helping her be more efficient and all encompassing, I hereby state some of MY views for the public record (maybe I’ll get the DHS equivalent of a fatwā ?):
1. I am a fervent believer in the 2nd. Amendment. I believe that all citizens except convicted felons have the right to carry a gun, both open and concealed. I further believe that we should NOT have to obtain a permit to do so. I do not believe that there should be registration lists of privately owned guns. I believe that private citizens should be allowed to own machine guns and so-called “assault” weapons. (although, I, for one, could never be afford to shot one on any regular type basis…)
2. I believe that ObamaCare is a sham; it is an attempt by the government to make it’s citizens dependent on the government. It is a naked Socialist power grab.
3. I believe that President Obama IS a Socialist. I believe that he is a clear and present danger to the Republic.
4. I believe the Patriot Act should be allowed to expire; it gives too much power to the government, no matter who is president, or which Party holds a majority.
5. I believe in individual responsibility, and believe that government has accrued too much power unto itself over our lives.
6. I believe that the income tax system the government currently employs is unfair and regressive. I believe that the current system (a progressive income tax) stems from a Socialist belief system and is a great factor in limiting our growth potential as a nation.
7. I believe that the majority of Polititcians, in both Houses, and of BOTH parties are complicit in corruption. At the very least most of them are not adhering to our Founder’s principles, or the Constitution.
8. I believe in States Rights over Federalism.
9. I believe that higher education has been suborned by Socialists, and that it has become more of an indoctrination system rather than an education system.
10. I believe that “Political Correctness” is an abomination that is slowly eating away at the foundations of the Republic.
11. I believe that Affirmative Action is an idea that may have been needed at one time, but whose time is past. As currently employed, it amounts to reverse racism.
12. I believe in the smallest amount of government needed to maintain the Republic. I believe the current government (BOTH Parties) is attempting to un-Constitutionally usurp more power to itself than the Founders ever wished it to have.
13, I believe that the U.N. is an organization run BY, and FOR dictators. I believe that the ultimate end agenda of the U.N. is to institute a one-world government.
14. I believe that abortion is MURDER. I believe that Planned Parenthood is, at it’s core, a eugenics and a racist movement. They do NOT believe in “Choice”, they believe in abortion murder.
15. I believe the “Progressive” movement is anti-family and anti-American. It is Socialism by slow stages. I believe Socialism/Communism is one of the greatest evils ever unleashed on this planet.
16. I am a gun-owning hick. I am unashamedly patriotic. I am VERY conservative in my fiscal and moderately conservative in my social views.
17. I believe that ILLEGAL immigration is corrupting our Republic. I further believe that politicians on both sides of the aisle are pandering to ILLEGAL immigrants in a self serving interest of garnering votes. I believe that the Democrats are more blatant in this course than the Republicans are, but that Republicans seem not to be interested in stopping the flow (of illegals)either. (NO I am NOT anti-immigration, I AM an immigrant. I believe in LEGAL emigration.)
18. I believe in school vouchers.